Sunday 24 January 2016

This Week in the Hobby: January 24th 2016

I've had a rather productive week, as the record shows. Two battalions of Napoleonic infantry and a few loose chaps for Sharp Practice amongst all the building I have been doing. Not bad at all. Here are some of the things on my table at the moment:

U.S. "Big Men" for I Ain't Been Shot Mum, these are being based, basecoated and then painted.

More Frenchmen done. Just basing them and they will be good to go.

More U.S. Infantry for I Ain't Been Shot Mum. The bases are now painted so I can begin work on their uniforms.

Near complete Ultramarine. I am just working on his shoulder pads now, but otherwise, done.

I'm rather busy this week with work. Amongst other things I need to deliver a paper on the latter days of Hannibal Barca, so I'll be working on that in the evenings. Sadly my hobby time is likely to suffer, however, I am confident that I will be able to complete at least some of the above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment