Friday 21 February 2014

Hobby Progress Challenge 2014: March Commitment

So we had a nice downpour here in Brisbane last night, never thought I'd be happy about rain, which meant that the humidity finally broke. So I ran into the shed and sprayed everything I could get my hands on, including these fellows who will be my March commitment for the Independent Characters Hobby Progress Challenge.


Five Space Marine Scouts equipped for getting up close and personal. I won these on eBay, along with another which I want to paint up in Ultramarine colours. I prefer them to the plastic kit which suffers from incredibly ridiculous faces. Following the advice of Atomic42 on the forums I've added these to my Zone Mortalis commitment as they should do well in rubble and broken buildings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment