Saturday 17 March 2018

Redarg Bloodfane, Exalted Deathbringer of Khorne WIP


I've recently started painting again, and I spent some time on repainting this figure. I began painting him several months ago as part of the Gorechosen boxed game. However, as some point I applied Reikland Fleshade to all of the miniatures, and to my horror, it dried glossy. It seems that I, in a fit of genius, had bought the gloss version of the shade, because I didn't know Games Workshop manufactured gloss shades. I felt quite foolish and somewhat crestfallen by the experience and so the models have been left untouched since. 



I've started by repainting the skin on Redarg, and I tried tinkering to get the scars just right. Almost there I think, perhaps just a final touch of Pallid Wych Flesh to a few spots required. 

No comments:

Post a Comment