Wednesday 14 March 2018

Genestealer Neophyte Hybrid Test


I managed to knock this miniature out over the course of the evening. Looking to mix a penal-mining-colony orange with the purple carapace colour of Hive Fleet Leviathan. The aim will be to do a Genestealer Cult detachment that is twinned with a Leviathan Tyranid force set on a penal mining colony. Opposition would be Deathwatch, primarily, as I already have the requisite miniatures. In terms of basing I am going to do this faction in an urban-industrial style to match my Deathwatch.
 



The final result look pretty decent, zoomed in pictures ruin the look a little. The orange looks a little brighter in person, and the highlights less ludicrous. Nice figure to work on. At the moment I am painting a little of everything as I am aiming for painted kill teams for various factions. I'd like to play very small scale narrative adventures, akin to Inquisitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment