Monday 21 April 2014

HPC 2014: Dark Angel Librarian Turmiel

I've been working away at this figure for a few hours over the last few weeks. The arrival of H's sister F and more recently her cousin J has meant that I have spent more time entertaining than painting. Still, we do what we can. I have now finished the first half of my May commitment for the Hobby Progress Challenge, next up will be Interrogator-Chaplain Seraphicus. 

Here are some shots of Turmiel, all done.






I am happy with the paint job. The robes posed a particular problem because of the heat and humidity here in Brisbane. Normally I can blend to my hearts content without an acrylic retardant, but my pain was drying super quickly. I don't have any retardant, so it was a little bit of a mission. Still, job done, and one step closer to a fully painted army, which is what the HPC is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment